Gmina Biała Rawska is an urban-rural gmina (administrative district) in Rawa County, Łódź Voivodeship, in central Poland. Its seat is the town of Biała Rawska, which lies approximately 17 kilometres (11 mi) east of Rawa Mazowiecka and 71 km (44 mi) east of the regional capital Łódź.
The gmina covers an area of 208.41 square kilometres (80.5 sq mi), and as of 2006 its total population is 11,546 (out of which the population of Biała Rawska amounts to 3,182, and the population of the rural part of the gmina is 8,364).
Biala Rawska is one of the oldest Slavic settlements of historic Mazovia. In the 12th century, it probably was an administrative center and the seat of a castellan, but first written document which confirms the existence of Bela, as it was called, comes from 1246. The gord of Bela was protected by a wooden rampart, as it did not have a defensive wall. The castellany of Bela was in the 14th century transferred to Rawa Mazowiecka.